10.04.2005

Shaped Triangle Shawl Progress

Changes in barometric pressure really cause havoc with my sinuses. This morning at about 4am I woke up with a splitting headache. Hello low pressure system. After heavy medication to correct the problem I went about business as usual of filling orders and listing items on eBay.

Now that I am feeling quite a bit better I thought I would play with my blog a bit. I have added a really cool clock and even learned from my son how to add flash objects (check out the sheep on the right).

Here are some progress photos of my latest shawl project, the Shaped Triangle Shawl from the book Gathering of Lace. I am using Knit Picks Shadow laceweight yarn in the Lost Lake colorway. The needles are US 4 and I am currently on row 85 of 187.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mentioned on the lace for all seasons that you were knitting it in black. Is that what best describes Lost Lake? I thought it might be a very dull dark green.

The photo in the catalog and on the website still leave me wondering.

If you have a moment - throw me a clue.

It looks lovely. I have that shawl on my list.

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home